Whether it be treatment for an acute injury, rehabilitation following surgery or preventative solutions, we’ve got you covered.
Physio by Design tailors your treatment to your unique needs. Our qualified physiotherapists prefer a hands-on, one-on-one approach to therapy for:
– Back & Neck Pain
– Chronic Pain & Headaches
– Jaw dysfunctions
– Arm, wrist, hand & shoulder injuries
– Leg, ankle & foot injuries
– Sports Injuries
– Veteran Rehabilitation
Slackfit is a revolutionary new fitness concept that lets you join the slacklining trend indoors and in groups. Slackfit combines lifestyle, with training, the unique prompt character and joy of movement. In our teaching, we combine effectivity, coordination, stability, speed, body- sense and fun in a unique whole- body training. From a selection of over 80 exercises we form courses for all sorts of target groups.
General Exercise Therapy
For all of your exercise needs, Physio by Design can help you achieve your goals in a controlled manner to minimise injury. Whether it be a one-on-one exercise session or a group class, we can tailor packages to suit your needs. With individual and group lessons, family programs and unique methods, there is something to suit everyone. The programs and classes are fun and include:
– Family programs
– Personal Training
– Slackfit (promotes mindfulness during exercise while building core strength, toning the muscles, increasing flexibility and building mental resilience all while working on improving balance)
– Pilates by Design (Therapeutic exercise to support the strengthening of your postural muscle)
Who is Fabian?
Fabian Tjin is a qualified Physiotherapist graduating from both Bond & Griffith Universities, with a Doctor of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Exercise Science. Fabian prefers a hands-on and one-on-one approach to tailor a treatment to your specific needs. Recently he travelled to Germany to train to a masters level on the use of slacklining in exercise therapy. Combining his knowledge of Yoga and Pilates, Fabian uses Slackfit to help individuals achieve their exercises goals along with a greater self-awareness and improved mental resilience.
Each year we look at supporting the local community. So far we have supported;
– Redcliffe Surf Life Saving
– Link Podium Racing (Motorbike racing)
– Henry for Futsal
– St. Kieran’s Primary School
– Krystal for Mater Children’s Hospital
– Rotary Club of Redcliffe Sunrise
So, it’s a no-brainer! Come and have fun while getting fit with us and helping others in our community. We love a win-win!Make a booking